Thursday, June 28, 2012

Florida Birthdays shows oh my!

It was both my mom and my dad's birthdays last week and this week.  Lots of celebrations!

I went to Florida for a long weekend to visit my childhood BFF Jamie.  She lives in the Orlando area and even though it was cloudy and rainy we had a great time!  We went to see an improv show at the comedy club and it was the most I laughed in a long time.

The dogs did ok with "Grammie" watching them but after a couple of days in Jamie's apartment with just her cat I missed having a dog around...luckily Saturday we went to a dog show!  I got to meet a long time online friend Maria who shows and breeds Cattle Dogs.

The weekend of the 17th I went to the DelVal Cardigan specialty - CC won her class on Saturday and was dumped on Sunday...but we had a great time - I won a TON in the raffle and it was great to schmoose with other cardigan breeders.

I also have some news coming soon!

No comments: