Monday, May 14, 2012

California May 2012

One of my favorite places to go is to San Diego...its the one place on the planet that was made for me...as if I drew it up myself.  Warm, low humidity, and such variation in climate and topography - one can go from the ocean to the mountains in under 2 hours...love it!  Best part is I got to stay at my friend Rhonda's house - which is on an Arabian horse farm and avocado groves...it was HEAVEN.


The Desert Divide at Mt Laguna.  Foreground is mountains, background is the desert. 


Julian Apple pie.  It is the best I have had.  Seriously.  


Driving (well sitting in traffic) in Orange county.  This guy ain't going 88 mph anytime soon.


Coronado Island...talk about Heaven.  It should be illegal to live in a place so damn nice.


One of the beaches on Coronado

The famous Hotel Del

I missed my dogs but I will hopefully be back to SoCal very soon!  

4 comments:

Taryn said...

I LOVE the San Diego area too, esp. La Jolla!

That car was funny!

Heather (jerZgirl) said...

I love La Jolla too - my conference I was at had a reception at Scripps - I mean talk about HEAVEN.

Mindy Lynne said...

That's just...wow, breathtaking!

Heather (jerZgirl) said...

I suck at taking pictures but my friend tagged me in pictures with her horses...I love it there.