Monday, January 30, 2012

Working Dogs

The Jersey Girl has been spoiled with winter.  We had like 2 "cold" (as in seasonable) days but this whole winter so far has been in the 40s, 50s and a couple days in the 60s!  Considering this time last winter we had 3 feet of snow on the ground and I was going absolutely insane to the point I considered WALKING to Florida or California or someplace WARM.  I guess my prayers were answered or Global Warming does exist.  

Warm winter means no snow (hooray!) and that means I actually can work the dogs on agility skillz.  

First of all I got the coolest Christmas present from my dear friend Raquel.













Ain't it the coolest thing ever!  Iggy Pop will be STYLING at trials.  It is so him.  And not just because it has his name on it.  He gets so excited for agility he loves to tug when he's working.  The fleece is so soft.  



















This is him modeling it.  

I worked CC some too.  She is coming along nicely.  SO athletic and drivey.  Tugs till my arms fall off.  TOY DRIVE (hooray!).  I can't wait till agility class starts up again.  

No comments: