Tuesday, January 24, 2012

On the DL

I had an uneventful trip to Reno, NV over the weekend of the 17th and came back with something that must be what the Black Plague was.  I caught a nasty upper respiratory infection and I let it sit (I was in denial) for over a week.

I found some non-expired antibiotics in my medicine cabinet and took them to start and finally went to the doctor Sunday to get more antibiotics and I got an inhaler.

The worst part is I can't sleep.  I try to sleep and I have this wretched cough to the point I throw up.  So I got a few hours last night by sleeping sitting up.  LOL

Priscilla has been perfect (of course she is) and Iggy Pop and CC think that I am home and I must entertain them.  So to have 2 sets of eyes staring at me while I lay on the couch is not fun.

I am hoping to be back on my feet by the weekend.  I missed a weekend of trialing already I hope to not miss another!

No comments: