Well, 2 (ish) weeks to go until CC has her litter.
She got an Ultrasound on saturday to make sure everyone is alive and ok still. 7 live puppies are still in there.
Next week (27th) we go in for an xray to make sure no one is facing backwards or sideways and (fingers and eyes crossed) she should be able to have them naturally.
I started taking her temperature now to get a baseline as what is normal.
The whelping pool is all set up. Supplies are on hand...just waiting!
CC is in great spirits - can still get on and off the bed and couch and loves her walkies and playing in the yard.