Monday, July 7, 2014

Agility weekend report: Good, Bad, Ugly

Good (Great actually): Ryka finished her AXP in 3 attempts!  CC's contacts and weaves were AMAZING.

Bad: Me handling CC.  we would have had a Q in Masters Jumpers but I.  Forgot.  A.  Jump....it was gorgeous.  One of those things I want to crawl in a hole and die.  In Standard I screwed her up too.  Bad.  Bad. bad.

Ugly:  Ryka lost her footing in the weaves in Jumpers and it was a NQ.

I trial sparingly and in about a year, Ryka is in Masters Standard and needs one more leg to be in Masters Jumpers!

So proud!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Congrats on Ryka's success! I feel your pain about handler error. I botched our double-Q in our JWW yesterday. Sigh.

Heather (jerZgirl) said...

I still cannot believe it. I hate myself. Lol like we would have had first place and 20 odd points...gaaaah