Friday, December 27, 2013

...And a Festivus for the Rest of us

Lzzy closed out our year of conformation shows by going Winners Bitch for another point!  She is up to 5 now with a major.  This was an unbathed, ungroomed dog too.  Makes me feel good!

Westminster 2014:

Conformation - Lzzy got in!

Agility - CC did not get in.  Always next year!

In other news:

Lzzy and I went to NYC with our friends Amber and Mark and we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.  I havent been there in easily 12 years and forgot how huge it was.  Lzzy is turning into a great assistance dog for me.  She is willing to work and not phased.

Christmas:

I got some essentials (gift cards) and a Rush calendar!
Most of all I got to RELAX and watch movies for 2 days in a row.

Also, on Christmas night, Matt Smith, the 11th Doctor, had his final episode.  The episode overall was "empty calories" as Geddy Lee would say but the last 30 minutes were good.  I am excited for Peter Capaldi to be hopefully bring back the BAMF Doctor.

And Santa Claus also brought me a nice cold.  Bah.

No comments: