Monday, December 13, 2010

Greyhound Friends of NJ Craft Show

"Craft Show" was an understatement!  My only regret was that I didn't have enough money!  Greyt vendors and rescues, a bake sale and a tricky tray that had prizes like an iPad, $300 Best Buy Gift Card, and an iPod touch.

I won none of those things.  LOL

I bought $20 worth of tricky tray tickets knowing it was going to a good cause.  I wish I could get another one...there was a black male there for adoption named KB's Ivan Drago...my favorite Rocky villian (from Rocky IV).  He had the thinnest blaze going down his nose and white sox and a tip on the tail...he stared at me.  With those "Darien eyes".  I started crying.  I had to leave him, I knew I don't have the room right now.  

Sigh.  :(  It still hurts...

On the bright note - I met up with my friend Raquel and we had a fabulous dinner at Olive Garden.  Talked dogs...my favorite subject.  

No comments: