Sunday, August 29, 2010

We came We saw...

On Saturday, Priscilla was entered at Newtown Kennel Club Dog Show.  Part of a 4 day cluster, this was a one shot deal. 


We had an early ring time so I could show and Go!  I needed to be home so I could meet Ozzy and his family for puppy sitting.  Ozzy was Zit - the puppy with the white head. 

Priscilla as of Saturday had 15 out of 25 points towards her Grand Championship - had all 3 majors but still needed to defeat champions 2 other times.  I saw there would be 3 specials bitches and one specials dog.  Cool.

Even Cooler was a nice BOB win by judge Lee Brown!  The icing on the cake was that this win was worth 5 points towards her Grand Championship according to the AKC!

So both of Miss P's wins over Champions have been big!  We are up to 20 points - with half those points being 5 pointers!

Picture to follow!  

2 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats Heather! Way to go!

Tiffany said...

So excited for you!! You guys rocked it!! Miss P showed well and dominated :) Sorry the pics I got weren't that great, but hope that one I got was decent! Can't wait to see the win pics :)