Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm not shouting - its how I talk.

Well, I am doing a good job at work.  So they gave me a bit of a raise.  Enough for it to get eaten by taxes, but it is still a raise!

I have been on a rampage with Comcast Cable...My DVR busted and they broguht in a new one...and after a half hour of Wife Swap it crapped out.  SO I called them back and after telling them that the cable box is going where the sun don't shine, and getting a credit on my account and a new remote, it works.

Amazing how the power of being a lunatic works.  :o)

That was how I got my refund back from Amazon.com - by stating I was going to fly to wherever they were located and wait for them to give me my money back.

And how I got my credit card debt under control - called the company and said they could eat the bill if they don't give me a break (and accepting what I pay as sufficient).

You know, I don't really care for the Joisey stereotypes, but there are times when it comes in handy. 

No comments: