Sunday, June 27, 2010

Agility day

Both my dogs did me proud yesterday at the Staten Island Dog Training Club agility trial!

It was a LOOONG day - I have heard of agility trials being all day - but this was literally ALL DAY.

In the early morning, we had Novice Jumpers with Weaves preferred.  Iggy Pop was first and we got a wrong course and a knocked bar - NQ.  He was sucked into the wrong end of the tunnel.

Priscilla had a clean run though and got a second place and her first Q!  Yay!

Then I went home - it was so hot and I lived close.  Grabbed lunch with my mom for her birthday and sat in the house for a bit.  Then I headed back for our Novice Standard run with Iggy Pop.

Not only did Iggy Pop Q, he placed FIRST!  It was worth the wait! 

:D

1 comment:

Holly said...

Congrats on a great day!