Sunday, May 31, 2009

Way to jump on the bandwagon!


Well here I am...joined the fellow Cardi folk in blogger-land...though the dogs will make appearances every now and then...I figured might as well have an extra place to express my very loud Italian mouth.

As far as the dogs go, the puppies are good...they will be 5 weeks old tomorrow!!! It's bittersweet...I know I dont have the time space or rescources to have more puppies in the near future so I am sucking in every moment I can. :o) The litter theme is "Rock n Roll"...me being a rocker and heavy metal chick it fits.

Right now I have my wacky idea of the month: Invest in a foreclosed crapshack in Asbury Park and make $$$...though everyone is saying no because its a baaad neighborhood. I dunno, I worked in the worst city in the US (Yea Camden!) so maybe I'm immune. Living in Dirty Jersey makes you tough, especially for a Swamp Girl like myself.

I guess thats all for now-have to shower and clean the house-looks like a bomb hit it...

No comments: